Monday, November 12, 2012

Post Show Post Mortem

Hi Guys.

Another quick blog to catch you up on whats been going on with the man from BS.

I am in the hotel lobby fighting with this funny UK keyboard. Some of the keys are in different positions, and I keep mistyping caps like this:  |telford.  Arrrgh. :-)

The show wrapped up at 4PM yesterday. It is amazing to me how quickly it can go from bustling show to empty hall. It was a great show, and I had the pleasure of meeting and catching up with old friends and new. Made some great new connections that should translate into some interesting products down the road. More details of the show later.

My product showed up finally, and we started setting up at 1PM on Saturday. It was crazy for about 2 solid hours as modelers were grabbing product as we were pulling it out of the boxes! The show went well for us, and the new Blenheim wheels (which some have questioned as extremely esoteric and coming from out of the blue) went very well.

Anyway, lots to fill you in on later when I have more time. I am now off to have coffee with Hyperscalers Barry Numeric and Bill Dedig. More soon with pictures from the show.

Happy modelling!  Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment