Friday, November 9, 2012

Barracuda Studios arrives in one piece!

with one important caveat.

I am at Birmingham airport, waiting for my friends Robin and Linda to pick me up. Flights were fine... BUT!

One of my bags did not arrive. You have two guesses what the missing bag contains, and the first guess doesn't count.

Not sure when it went astray, but the Airline is saying that hopefully I will have it before the end of the day. Possibly tomorrow morning.

Now the show STARTS tomorrow morning. No point in getting wound up about it, although its going to be a pretty awful show business-wise if it doesn't arrive in time.

Here's some shots of the A380 what brought me here. Nice airplane, and Air France does a great job with food and service. No charges for beer, wine, champagne.

That's all for now. More news as it happens!

Happy modelling! Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment